Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Confusion

OK, so just a small update on Karlie. Things really don't seem to be going much better. Her vision seems to be blurry (apparently a side effect from one of her meds) loud noises are bothering her (she used to love loud music in the car) she is very emotional (always crying, and usually for me) and her left hand is cooler than her right. (more than likely because she only uses her left when she is forced to, and even then she doesn't like to use it. So, do I call the physician's assitant, who last time basically asked me what I wanted her to do the last time I talked to her, or do I call down to Texas, where they can't get us in until September, or do I call to another hospital and see if there are other things I should be doing.....I am just about at my wits end....



Everyone keeps telling me to "put it in God's hands" and that "He doesn't give us more than we can handle"......Well, I've put it in His hands, what else can I do with it.....but it is so hard to watch your child get worse. And I know He doesn't give us more than we can handle, however.......He sure pushes the limit some days.



So there is the update. Really nothing has changed.....just getting a little worse. Thanks for listening :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh Girlfriend, do I ever know what you mean as far as God pushing us to our limits. The first thing I'm gonna do when I get to heaven is ask God why He thought I could handle so much!

Prayin' for ya!