Monday, September 8, 2008

update

OK. So I have not done real well at updating. I'm sorry for that. Things have been crazy around the house. We had the start of College football season 2 weeks ago. (huge thing at my house) and then last week (after the very first game) I decided we would scrape popcorn off of my ceiling and paint the walls.........major messy job. so we had to clear out my living room completely and then do all the work, get the carpet cleaned and then move it all back in. Huge ordeal. Then we had a garage sale last weekend.

Anyway, Karlie is doing well. I think that her seizures were doing really good once we got back from Memphis. She would sleep so hard that she would talk in her sleep. She would say the funniest things while she was sleeping!!!!! but she has kinda quit that for now. I think that the seizures are creeping back up.....But she told me the other day that she likes her new applesauce (her applesauce with out the valium in it) But she also told me that she is still having little bitty seizures.....they are the sub-clinical ones because I don't actually see them. But I can hear the catch in her breathing and see the tiredness in her eyes. I have been in what seems like nearly constant contact with the dr's office. They are a bunch of really great people Dr Wheless's nurse is very nice. I have never met her, but talked to her a phone. Anyway, I will try and update more a little later, but that is the latest for now.


sorry I have been so lax about the updating.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay! I've wondered how things were going, just haven't taken the time to email ya. :)

Keep us posted!

Love you girl!

Mark Brown said...

Stay strong Earhart! I will call you soooon!